Instructions on how to set up and watch Discovery+ ...
- Apple devices (Apple TV/iPhone/iPad) with iTunes credit
Discovery+ subscription paid with iTunes credit.
Create a Discovery+ account
- To start with you need to have your iTunes / App Store account's region set to United States and have enough credit (which are available on our website in the form of iTunes gift card codes) on the account to pay for the Discovery+ subscription; How to redeem iTunes gift cards.
- Open the Discovery+ app on Apple TV or iPhone/iPad. If it's not there then download it from the AppStore app.
- Select "Start Your Free Trial"
- Your Apple ID (email address) should appear. Press the center select button to confirm.
- Follow instructions on screen to finish setup.
At the end of the trial the Discovery+ subscription will be charged monthly on your iTunes account. You can manage the subscription inside iTunes Store, under Account - View My Account - Subscriptions - Manage.
Follow these instructions if you want to put a temporary hold on the subscription:
- Open iTunes on your computer and select iTunes Store
- Click on Account on the menu bar on top and then View My Account
- Enter your password.
- Scroll down to Settings - Subscriptions and click Manage.
- Here you can put a temporary hold on your Discovery+ subscription. If you want to re-activate it, you would come back to the same place inside iTunes. You can also re-activate it on Apple TV.